Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Projects!

  I have been very busy this holiday season, and now that the holidays are over, I will share what I have been doing...

  I have been helping my wife with her new project on Facebook, called Animal Attraction. My wife is an animal lover, and knows more about animals than anyone I have ever met. So she has begun a Non-profit organization, based on this Facebook page www.facebook.com/AnimalAttraction2014. Pamela has attacked this new project with a lot of enthusiasm, and the page continues to grow with posts on a daily basis. If you love animals, you might like to check it out!



Also, I have put my nose back to the grindstone with my writing, after finishing The Lost Channel. I am working on the two final books in the Kidventures series, and continue to progress on The Gecko's Gate. I will of course be posting excerpts from these compilations as the year goes ahead, and am hoping that I will be releasing these titles later in the year. The cover for the third title in the Kidventures series is already set, entitled, The Last Train. I also have a few other short stories which I will be trying to get finished, and I have an idea for a book which will contain these shorts. 


In addition, I will be writing articles again for the St. Lawrence news, and have several completed on file at their offices. Now that the holidays are over, hopefully there will be some room in the paper for them...

So Happy New Year, and stay tuned for more writing, and sneak previews to my lastest works!

Dennis Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment